Hi, I'm Nattha Wannissorn, PhD
I create educational content, copies, and online courses that deliver clinical outcomes for our clients' patients and customers.
- Natural health practitioners such as functional medicine doctors, integrative medicine doctors, naturopathic doctors, health coaches, nutritionists, acupuncturists
- E-commerce companies that sell supplements and other health-related products
Primary Area of Expertise: Natural, functional and integrative medicine, and health-related e-commerce.
I have a PhD in molecular genetics and am also trained as a holistic nutritionist, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner, and fitness coach. My company is wellnessmedicalwriter.com. We believe that medicine that works shouldn't be alternative, and science-based marketing is the vehicle that can bring such medicine to the people who need it. We harness the power of high-integrity education-based digital marketing to help as many people as possible. Using Ry's coaching the Conversion copywriting framework, we coach our clients' prospects into the mindset of our clients' best customers.
Nods to Nattha Wannissorn
Nattha’s work as a wellness medical writer has been referenced in the following websites and article:
- Nattha Wannissorn, Author at SelfHack - Aside from having spent 15 years in biomedical research and health sciences, Nattha is also a registered holistic nutritionist, a certified personal trainer. (selfhack.com)
- Why That Bikini Body Isn't Going To Make You Happy - Nattha Wannissorn, PhD is a scientist, storyteller, educator, copywriter, health coach, positive body image advocate. (fitnesssolutionsplus.ca)
- Editorial - Nootopia Blog - Dr. Nattha Wannissorn, PhD, is a scientist who makes health research accessible to the general public through health and wellness blogs. (nootopia.com)
- Miscarriage Hope Desk - (miscarriagehopedesk.com)
For more on Nattha Wannissorn, you can find her at http://wellnessmedicalwriter.com
Social Media Links:
LinkedIn: Nattha Wannissorn